About the Role
As a fast-growing business with a purpose, we work quickly (but thoughtfully) and are looking for self-starters who can manage their own workload and shift priorities on a day-to-day basis.
We’re looking for a driven and inspired Product Lead who wants to join a mission-focused company tackling global problems and lead a team of Product Managers in defining the product vision for Sourceful.
The role will involve working closely with multiple teams across the business to deliver high-quality products. See key responsibilities and requirements below.
For your given product, new or existing:
- Define the vision, success metrics, strategy, and roadmap.
- Understand and represent users’ needs.
- Determine and align stakeholders around the vision for the product.
- Deliver product requirement documents (PRDs) with prioritised features and justification.
- Prioritise features and capabilities on a sprint-by-sprint basis.
- Working with UI, UX, Marketing, Sustainability, and Engineering functions to deliver the epics and sprints.
- Monitor the market and develop competitive analyses.
- Run effective sprints for the cross-collaborative team(s) involved.
- Mentor and empower your team to make great product decisions
At Sourceful, our culture is based on our ambition to have a big impact and a big heart. We're a team obsessed with our clients, who look after one another and have no time for big egos. You will be joining a high-performance team who works hard for each other and you will feel fully supported by our magnificent team to reach your best levels and our high standards. We look forward to viewing your application!
Sourceful embraces and advocates for diversity and equal opportunity. We pride ourselves in helping businesses do better environmentally, socially, and economically. As such, building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills helps us achieve our mission.
Our mission is to make global supply-chain sustainability more rigorous, transparent and achievable for every business.
Sourceful was founded in 2020 by Wing Chan and Shiran Zheng. Together they had spent years helping build and scale global brands. As they did, it became clear that sustainability poses major challenges for businesses.
Global supply chains are complex. Affordable options are scarce. Reliable data is thin. And the language around sustainability is opaque. With these roadblocks, businesses can't make progress — and they can't address the climate crisis.
Sourceful was created to fix this: to help companies overcome the hurdles they face, reduce their carbon footprint and offer their customers better choices.