1. Conduct system audits for new suppliers in accordance with company standards and give feedback on the results.
2. Establish product quality inspection standards, participate in quality system establishment, and take lead for product quality improvement.
3. To have a risk assessment based on the new product material and structure, ensure the certificates are fully qualified and complied with the standard, collaborate with third-party consultant to follow up on testing progress.
4. Responsible for inspection report of product sampling and final inspection, timely feedback inspection results to relevant departments.
5. Responsible for continuous quality improvement, follow up on improvement progress, and use quality tools to analyze the process.
6. Assist the direct leader to complete the carbon emission assessment.
7. Take actions for customer complaints according to port sales and customer feedback.
8. Ensure the quality files are documented throughout all process of product development to final shipment.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above, CET-4 or above, major in machinery, printing and packaging, materials, quality management, etc.
2. Familiar with the relevant certification of EU regulations.
3. Can adapt to business trips and be independently responsible for product inspection, factory quality improvement activities and rework monitoring.
4. Less than five years of work experience and packaging quality control is preferred.
5. Strong communication and expression skills, learning ability, logical thinking ability, good team spirit. Careful and conscientious work qualities and able to withstand work pressure.
You will be joining a high-performance team who works hard for each other and you will feel fully supported by our magnificent team to reach your best levels and our high standards.
We look forward to viewing your application!
Sourceful embraces and advocates for diversity and equal opportunity. We pride ourselves in helping businesses do better environmentally, socially and economically. As such, building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills helps us achieve our mission.
Our mission is to make global supply-chain sustainability more rigorous, transparent and achievable for every business.
Sourceful was founded in 2020 by Wing Chan and Shiran Zheng. Together they had spent years helping build and scale global brands. As they did, it became clear that sustainability poses major challenges for businesses.
Global supply chains are complex. Affordable options are scarce. Reliable data is thin. And the language around sustainability is opaque. With these roadblocks, businesses can't make progress — and they can't address the climate crisis.
Sourceful was created to fix this: to help companies overcome the hurdles they face, reduce their carbon footprint and offer their customers better choices.